Antique Fire Truck
The engine served the City until the 1950’s when it was sold and spent 40 years in a private fire apparatus museum in Wisconsin. In 1995 it was purchased by a private collector in St. Louis.
Elmhurst Firefighters Local 3541 returned the engine to Elmhurst in September of 2003. Now a cooperative effort between the City of Elmhurst and Local 3541 is in the process of restoring this vehicle.